Monday 30 April 2012

90's Boy.


 

 

Nineties Nostalgia


For anyone who knows me, will know that the 90’s are by far my favourite era. I regularly still blast out my 90’s jams, I happily rock grunge tartan & I really enjoyed Calvin Klein’s revamp on the crop top last summer. So, when I came across this editorial, I couldn’t have been more pleased!

Featuring one of my favourite male models, Arthur Keller & his RED model colleague Julian Naderer, this editorial is pretty basic but Julienne Alleyne effortlessly captures the styling of the 90’s using current Spring/Summer trends.



The styling of the shoot uses some of the most memorable trends of the 90’s. Arthur & Julian are both rocking that Vanilla Ice-esque slick backs and a heavy studded ear. Air tex tee’s are complimented by home DIY job shorts with studs.

I like use of Calvin kleins also, it’s the perfect touch as anyone would know that Calvin Klein had their big break in the early 90’s after that famous campaign featuring Kate Moss.

There is so much I could say about this shoot… the uses of Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin & Creepers! 
Maybe i'm being biast as I love the 90's... But the modern take of print concepts, the Great photography from Charles Quiles & immaculate styling from Julienne Alleyne pulls out a fantastic editorial worth a good look in Bullett Magazine!

Catch this shoot in the latest issue of Bullett Magazine.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...