Wednesday 25 April 2012

'Oiseau de Paradis'






Firstly, my apologises. I have been a very busy boy at the moment, a press day & styling jobs but also getting ready for the MANSNAPS launch party this Friday, where I’m going to be directing the men’s fashions fashion show.

Also, it my birthday coming up!
Each year I always put on a big party for friends with a big theme. This year we’re taking on “American Spring Break”.
The reason I picked this editorial to show you guys was a few years ago our birthday theme was “Trailer Camp Life”.

This is 'Oiseau de Paradis', 
(Which I Believe means Bird of Paradise, my favourite bird!)
Maybe when Sean & Seng put together this shoot they weren’t thinking of trailer folk, but to me Angela’s big 80’s hair, the use of pastel colouring in the rusty van & use the floral and lace sells me that concept.

I think with a great use of casting & superbly styled, by Andrey T & Samuel Francois, Angela Lindvall & Satchel Gray could pass for a young couple playing a very glamorous pair of caravan campers.

What do you think? How do you see the images?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...