Tuesday 18 December 2012

Triton. by Luca Finotti.


 


Anyway who knows me will be able to tell you three things I love…

1)      I love fantasy.
2)      I love mermaids.
3)      I love editorial (Obviously).

Wait! There is more.. Click here to see the rest. 


So when I came across this video story for Made in Brazil magazine I didn’t think I could be anymore pleased, Until I found out it was by one of my favourite directors...
Luca Finotti.

Anyone who follows this blog regularly would know that I often feature Luca’s work and he has also been one of our “Male of Monday’s”. Luca’s work is always consistent and stylishly executed. And this latest piece doesn’t fail to deliver.

It’s elegant, artistic and creative another great piece for Luca’s expansive portfolio.


Great Job!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...