Wednesday 26 December 2012

Versace SS13 x Mert&Marcus.

 

 Midsomer Nights Dream meet Versace.
Merry Christmas (ChristMoss) to all. Hope you all had a great one!

I love Christmas in our household, probably the only time of year that once of us isn’t working and we can get to together as a whole family. But now that it’s done, I’m already looking forward to focusing on 2013.
I’ve got so much work in the pipeline already I know it’s going to be a good year. I though we could kick off our New Year focus but looking into Spring Summer and to kick start us the new Versace campaign feat. (The one and only) Kate Moss.

Mert & Marcus have really surpassed themselves. The latest campaign features three of the world’s most iconic models – Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Joan Smalls in a ‘fantasy’ nighttime scene.

The set of this shoot is beautiful and unusual. I just love the art direction from Creative Director, Giovanni Bianco.

I think it’s also a great that Kacey Carrig has been featured again after the FW12 campaign and great opportunity for Veit Couturier and Edward Wilding who my name not has the most ‘established’ names compared to other male models.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...