Wednesday 13 March 2013

'Away Days' | Carbon Copy



'Away Days' | Carbon Copy



Its undeniable there is a lot of great stylist out there nowadays. There has never been more competition to make you and work stand out but for me, Philipp Humm has done it. I love urbanized sportswear. The collaboration of placing print, colour and texture into your everyday t-shirt and shorts has always stood out to me.

I don’t think there is a look I wouldn’t wear from this shoot (Even though I don’t know if my colleagues would relate to gorgeous texture sweater).

So many fantastic trends have been featured here. But to me they all contain the ‘sports grunge elements’ which comes from details such as worker boots, beanie hats or placing t-shirt and short combination with shoes. 

So, it would seem that I’ve just found my wardrobe for Spring/Summer… I would love to know who the designers are to stock my wardrobe!

  Antonis Delta captures simple imagery without neglecting the details of the backdrop and locations. And some good modelling from Gareth James Taylor makes the shoot feel believable and wearable.

Publication: Carbon Copy
Model: Gareth James Taylor
Stylist: Philipp Humm
Photographer: Antonis Delta











Order your copy of CC16 in PRINT or DIGITAL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...