Tuesday 5 March 2013

'Me Rio de Janeiro | GQ España



 'Me Rio de Janeiro | GQ España 

Photographer, Giampaolo Sgura, and stylist, Miguel Arnau come together to create the story ‘Me Rio De Janeiro’ for GQ Espana (March 2013) and what are perfect collaboration.


These pictures are beautiful.

Giampaolo captures every essence of location with crisp imagery. It’s clean, colourful and even though I’ve never been to Rio personally, to me these images captures an essence of how I interpret this place – Lively and fun.

Turning our attention to the styling this is a great example of Miguel Arnau’s work. We have featured Miguel’s work on the blog in previous posts. Each look captures its own personality and commands individual attention. It so great to see this collection of looks being portrayed in a different light to the runway and allows us to see how they would be worn in a day-to-day manner. I can’t actually pick my favourite look. But as I glance more and more through these images whilst reviewing, I find myself paying more attention to the Gucci, Dolc&Gabbana and Calvin Klein collection (But this probably because I’m more lenient sportswear than suited and booted!)
The only negative for me is now my cravings for sunshine are worse than ever. Really great job all around!

Photography: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Miguel Arnau
Models: Evandro Soldati & Michael Camiloto.
Publication: GQ España
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...